Please fill out the below to join our team!
10367 Brockwood Road
Dallas, TX, 75238
Fit Technician’s primary responsibilities are to provide expertise in the technical evaluation of fit, design, construction, fabrication, and grading in the manufacture of apparel and to maintain the production time and action calendar.
Originates and maintains a technical package denoting the history of each style. Communicates within the technical package all fit comments and construction issues pertaining to that style.
Fits production garments from 1st fit through pre-production.
Proficient in Excel, Outlook, Illustrator, and Word; 3-5 years of experience in pattern making; industry knowledge of construction terms; detail oriented. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with firm deadlines; needs a high level of communication skills and analytical thinking skills.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Payroll and Benefits Administrator
Sharon Young, Inc, a leading women’s apparel designer, manufacturer and wholesaler company is looking for a Payroll and Benefits Administrator to join our team.
We are seeking a Payroll and Benefits Administrator to manage weekly and semi-monthly payroll working with an outside payroll service company. This position will be responsible for managing the entire payroll and benefits for approximately 120 employees in the US. This is a hands-on role that allows experience and exposure to all levels within the payroll, benefits and human resources department. Great opportunity to learn and grow.
Responsibilities include but are limited to:
· Remit the payroll data to payroll provider according to the established schedule.
· Review the payroll data.
· Process the funding requests for the payroll and related payments timely.
· Follow up on any irregularities or issues to resolution, ensuring accurate and timely payroll delivery.
· Work with Finance to provide the GL and accrual data.
· Provide functional expertise and support for employee queries regarding system operation.
· Provide HR inquiries from employees.
· Work with Senior Management to resolve employee related issues.
· Serves as human resources contact for employees regarding employee benefit issues
· Responsible for ensuring all newly benefit eligible employees are enrolled in welfare
· benefits and ensuring all eligible employees have completed enrollment by deadline
· Prepares all open enrollment communications to employees
· Ensures all open enrollment changes are accurately updated in insurance provider systems
· Effectively administers FMLA and Personal and Administrative Leaves of Absence
· Make payroll change forms to process leaves and tracks leaves
· Administration of the Employee Injury Benefit Plan/Workers' Compensation
· OSHA tracking
· Ensures HIPAA compliance
· Responsible for preparing information for the annual 5500 reporting
· Recruiting of full-time associates
· New hire onboarding
· Filing, clerical and other administrative duties for HR Department and CFO
· Actively involved in company Smile Team committee
· Education: Bachelor degree preferred, preferably within Accounting, Business, Human Resources or relevant experience within required area.
· Min years of experience: 1- 3 years payroll and/or HR Administration experience in US with general knowledge of how Human Resource functions impact payroll and basic knowledge of relevant statutory requirements.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
· Excellent organizational skills
· Proactive, service-oriented mind-set
· Strong desire and capacity to learn.
· Analytical skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· High level of integrity and confidentiality.
Sharon Young Inc. is committed to having a workplace free of illegal discrimination and harassment on the basis of age, race, color, gender, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation and any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.